I am Ivan Skolnikoff a licensed Marrriage and Family Therapist in Berkeley. I practice mindfulness psychotherapy and work with teens, couples, individuals and groups. I can help you to recover from trauma, anxiety, depression, addiction and shame.
Mindfulness psychotherapy specialties include:
- Therapy for trauma can help people heal and regain their wholeness and strength. For information about my approach to treating individuals with Trauma using Sensorimotor Psychotherapy and EMDR Therapy, click here.
- Therapy for anxiety can help you feel more grounded in facing day-to-day challenges.
- Therapy for addictions can help bring more awareness of your underlying needs and find more effective ways of self-soothing.
- Therapy for Depression can increase your self-expression and aliveness.
- Therapy for Shame can help you develop more compassion for yourself and others who have suffered.